Playing for our Club Teams and in our Club Tournament and Box leagues is a benefit for our Club Members. Our Matchplay events are open to both Members and Non-members.
We annually enter the following LTA Club Competitions:
- Middlesex Summer Leagues, Men and Women doubles.
- LTA National League – Middlesex – Summer, Men and Women singles and doubles.
- Middlesex Winter Cup, Men and Women doubles.
- Middlesex Winter Floodlight League, Men, Women and Mixed doubles.
- Hertfordshire Summer Doubles League, Men.
We offer the opportunity to play a wide range of competitive and social tennis at the club, both in singles and doubles:
- Representing Oakleigh Park Tennis Club in LTA team competitions.
- Entering the Annual Club Tournaments.
- Internal singles box leagues.
- Bank Holiday Tournaments throughout the year.
- Club Night.
- Social Tennis afternoons and evenings.
Also included for free in your membership is the weekly “pay and play” coach run match play session for beginners/improvers on Thursdays, 7 – 8 pm.
Entries for Club Tournaments and more information will be posted on the Tennis Noticeboard in the Club House.
Our Juniors compete in the Middlesex Junior League each year. Our Coaches will be able to advise you of which team suits you best.
The Annual Club Championships are held over the summer months each year, with events for Juniors, Singles, Doubles. Bank holiday tournaments and various other tournaments take place throughout the year. Entries for Club Tournaments and more information will be posted on the Tennis Noticeboard in the Club House.
Matchplay events are one day Open Singles Competitions intended for match practice in a competition environment. They are organised via the LTA by a Club Coach and participants play other of a similar ability within their age group.
Due to Covid19 we have no dates arranged for our Matchplay events at present.
This page will be updated as soon as we have arranged further dates.
To enrol please contact Juliet West:
mobile: 07801 042387